Partner With AUI, a Trusted Employee Benefit Adviser
Offering valuable, affordable employee benefits is a priority for your small business, and so is reducing your regulatory risk. Let Akron, Ohio-based AUI help you with both.
With decades of employee benefits consulting experience and a team of well-trained agents, you can rely on us to be your partner with health insurance and employee benefit packages and to assist you with remaining compliant all year long. Plus, we have a deep understanding of small businesses because we are a small business!
Choose Benefit Consultants With Access
To A Wide Range of Products.
AUI can advise Ohio small businesses on many different types of health insurance and employee benefit products, including fully insured and self-funded options. Reach out to AUI for benefit advising and consulting on:
- Fully insured plans, including grandfathered, grandmothered, and Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Community-rated plans
- Self-funded or minimum premium plans through an insurance company (ASO), captive, or third-party administrator (TPA)
- Alternative non-insurance products, including multiple employer welfare arrangements (MEWA) and professional employer organizations (PEO)
- Preferred provider organizations (PPO)
- Health maintenance organizations (HMO)
- Comprehensive major medical (CMM)
- Point of service (POS)
- Minimum essential coverage (MEC)
Do you have fewer than 50 employees? We have options for you! Learn more about our small group health insurance plans.
Akron, Ohio-based AUI has a deep understanding of small businesses in Ohio because we are a small Ohio business! Our team of employee benefit consultants is well trained to help small business owners and managers find the best solutions for group health insurance and employee benefits. We’ll also help you remain compliant all year long. AUI benefit advisors Paulette, Steve, and Maria share why they enjoy working with small businesses.
AUI Provides Employee Benefit Consulting AND Administration
Managing health insurance compliance requirements can be overwhelming and take away from the time you need to spend growing your business. Allow AUI to handle that for you! From benefit administration systems and online enrollments to payroll and workers’ comp, our team can become your team for benefit administration.
We Keep You Up to Date on Employee Benefit Changes
With AUI as your benefits advisor, you’ll always have access to the latest information about health insurance and employee benefits, especially things that affect Ohio small businesses. We offer:
- AUIinfo Blog
- Access to AUI’s Member HR Resource Website
- Monthly Webinars on Insurance and Compliance Topics
- Monthly Newsletter
- Monthly Supplemental Newsletters on Legislative Issues
- Frequent Communication with Customer Service
- Social Media Updates
- AUI University