Are you planning to travel internationally for spring break? Do you have a student preparing to study abroad or are you planning a missions trip for your church? If you answered yes, then you may want to consider health insurance from GeoBlue.
GeoBlue is a provider of health insurance for short-term and frequent leisure, study, mission, marine, and business travel. Here is some additional information about the GeoBlue.
What short-term plan options are available?
- Single-Trip plans up to 180 days in length
- Up to $1,000,000 medical/$500,00 evacuation
- Choice of medical limits and deductibles
- Pre-existing condition coverage option
- For trips over 180 days, one policy extension available
- Two levels of coverage:Essential and Choice
- Multi-trip plans for unlimited trips that are a maximum 70 days in length
- Up to $250,000 medical/$500,000 evacuation
- Choice of medical limits
- Pre-existing conditions covered
- 364 day policy (70 days mas. per trip)
- Two levels of coverage are available: Essential and Choice
What long-term plan options are available?
- Global living plans for assignments or trips lasting 6 months or longer
- GeoBlue Xplorer
- Primary health insurance for global living
- Unlimited medical maximum, evacuation, preventative care, pre-existing conditions covered with credible coverage and more
- Premier: Worldwide coverage, including the U.S.
- Essential: Worldwide coverage, excluding U.S.
- GeoBlue Navigator
- Customized version geared for the needs of career missionaries, students, faculty, and yacht crew members